My client o provides cloud-based portfolio analysis and data solutions to the global investment management industry.
Our employees, our experience and our expertise are at the heart of everything we do at my client. Across every department, in 10 offices around the world, we are working towards the same goal - to make it simple for our clients.
Global Finance employees support this happening with their great business partnering skills and their role in the control function.
Our Treasury & Tax Manager is key to ensuring the effective oversight of our treasury, banking, regulatory reporting and compliance obligations are met.
- Global compliance and reporting
- Responsible for preparation of group tax reporting at interim and year end (current and deferred tax under IFRS)
- Manage UK and overseas tax returns and reporting requirements prepared by outsourced advisors
- Manage UK and overseas tax payments, including review of proposed payments and ensure budgeted accurately and tracked
- Dealing with HMRC and overseas tax authorities enquiries and tax inspections, working with local tax advisors as necessary
- Transfer pricing
- Responsibility for a robust Transfer Pricing policy and documentation across the group
- Managing updates to group and local policies and documentation, working with local advisors and communicating to the business
- Ensuring all intercompany transactions are accurately recorded and complete
- Responding to ad hoc queries from the finance team and business including VAT and employment tax queries
- Research new and proposed global tax developments and consider implications for the business
- Working with the business to optimise tax efficiency whilst meeting business objectives and local reporting and compliance requirements (advisory to implementation)
- Working with senior finance team on acquisitions and other business structuring projects as and when required
- Working with local tax advisors as necessary
- Cash flow
- Oversee weekly preparation of rolling  week cash flow forecast every Monday
- Review weekly forecast against 12 month rolling forecast and 5 year rolling forecast with Group Financial Controller and agree any treasury transactions to be recommended to Finance Director for approval
- Bank compliance and reporting
- Preparation of external bank monthly cashflow forecasting and quarterly covenant reporting
- Management of external loan borrowings (long term and working capital requirements)
- Primary point of contact for all Treasury and Banking relationships
o Qualified Accountant
o Minimum 5 years tax experience
o Minimum 2 years treasury experience
o Strong technical understanding of international accounting standards
o Strong analytical skills balanced with commercial and practical approach to resolving issues
o A good working knowledge of Microsoft tools
o Excellent written and verbal communication
o Managerial skills and team lead experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"