Group Tax Accountant (Manager)
My client is a well-known, nationally established FMCG Business in Cardiff.
- To ensure the VAT processes are carried out in an effective and efficient manner, to include preparing company VAT workings, reconciliations and incorporation into the VAT returns for the group.
- To monitor transactional VAT compliance and effect change where required
- To populate and transmit Intrastat and EC sales lists
- To prepare all VAT payments by the required deadlines
- To prepare balance sheet reconciliations of all VAT accounts
- Continual development of controls in the VAT return process
- Prepare the corporate tax returns and computations. In addition you will respond to queries in a timely manner and assist in year-end consolidations
- Ensuring full adherence to HMRC deadlines
- A background in tax accounting, you will be a proactive individual with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- You will be technically proficient in UK VAT matters.
- You will ideally have relevant VAT knowledge from working in practice or from a similar role.
- You will be a self starter who can work on their own initiative but equally as part of a wider finance team.
- You will be a team player working for the collective goal of timely and accurate management accounts
- The role will require the individual to be either ACA or CTA qualified or part qualified with further training to be provided
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job