An excellent opportunity for a Group Tax Accountant has arisen due to growth for a leading Financial services business based in Surrey.
If you have excellent accounting skills and are looking for a new challenge and enjoy working as part of a team in hands on technical role then this is then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Strong accounting and technical knowledge
- Taking care of the company’s tax returns and Tax affairs and planning and preparation
- Previous experience using FRS101 and FRS102 systems
- Use of initiate and problem solving group queries with confidence
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- Good communicator and ability to quickly establish relationships
- Use of own initiative and the ability to take ownership
- Competent with Excel
If you are a dynamic and ambitious individual the please get in contact. Our client is offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career.
- Tax Returns