The salary is up to £25,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, although some flexibility may be required.
The role reports into the Chief Operating Officer's PA. It would suit someone with strong diary management skills and a can-do attitude, who is happy working at a fast pace.
• Providing comprehensive assistance to the COO and his management team in an extremely fast paced environment
• Coordinating and managing diaries, using initiative to prioritise urgent matters
• Coordinating events for Group Services, including away days and conferences
• Managing and organising travel and accommodation arrangements
• Managing the purchase order process for Group Services
• General administrative duties - filing, scanning, photocopying, archiving etc
• Covering for the COO's PA during holidays or absence
• Strong administrative skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent Outlook skills with the ability to manage multiple diaries
• Attention to detail with strong time management and organisation skills
• Comfortable working with senior management
• Self-motivated with a proactive approach
• Strong communication skills
• Previous experience handling confidential information
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job