Currently seeking a bright, passionate and driven senior analyst to work for a hugely successful, global and investing consumer business. (FTSE 100)
Based at a hugely desirable and well connected London location , this is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded finance professional who is seeking a business which supports fast track carer progression.
Reporting to an exceptional senior finance manager, you will asked to take on a varied and key Senior analyst position within the group function.
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Management of the capital approvals process to ensure strategic alignment and ensure presentations to senior management are relevant and accurate
- Responsibility for management of the annual store performance review to directly assist with capital allocation decisions
- Management of relevant business case tools, KPIs etc
- Provide monthly reporting on the status of capex spend across the Group highlighting any key changes;
- Support Investor Relations with capex related queries for external market updates at Half Year and Year End;
- Ad hoc analysis
- Extensive business partnering with the property and wider commercial teams
- Support with ad hoc operational, analytical and commercial project work on an ongoing basis
We are looking for an exceptional and commercial orientated analyst
You must be a qualified accountant or possess an overseas equivalent;
1-4 years relevant post qualified experience centred around reporting analysis, FP & A and commercial ad value work
This can be gained within any sector is also key - previous experience of working with property teams would be valuable and/ or retail experience
The role involves extensive work with senior directors and management within the property division and across the business more widely - strong relationship building and management skills is therefore essential
You will be seeking to work with a high calibre tam of passionate professionals who are looking to work for a leading FTSE business which offers a less corporate and more collaborative down to earth culture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'