Do you have proven leadership / senior experience of Business Administration including Finance or Payroll experience? Lacking challenge in your current role and seeking a new challenge? Our client are seeking a Group Senior Administrator to join the team.
PLEASE NOTE: The role will be based in Accrington; however, national travel to their portfolio will be required (expenses will be paid).
About The Business
Our client aims to be the biggest and best care provider in England. They aim to not only offer their service users the highest level of care, they aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
This role is to support a wide group of Business Administrators on a national basis. Working in a fast-paced environment with new businesses being acquired on a regular basis, this role is to support the existing business within the group and the integration of newly acquired businesses. You will ensure that the back-office duties and processes carry on with the least disruption, whilst also supporting the current Business Administrators with new systems and process implementation. Key accountabilities include:
- Be able to lead and train administrators working across the group of businesses
- Fully understand end to end payroll process and roll out to all BA’s across the group
- Be willing to travel across the country with reasonable notice to assist with new acquisition integration, troubleshoot existing businesses and provide support where required
- Financial auditing compliance of support files for supported living transition from residential status within the office, as changes are made
- Financial auditing compliance of support files for all new services developed/acquired within the office
- Financial auditing of all existing and new staff files are up to date, regular reviews take place to ensure supervisions and training is noted in the file ready for inspection
- Ensuring internal systems are being used by the services effectively to create transparency for the RM and AOM in the business for an effective audit trail
- Ensure the customer billing process is being carried out within each business and checking the trade debtors ledger, monthly, to ensure collections are being chased within timescales.
- Train BA’s on how to complete and return reports relating to financial data and general MI which may include suggestion of streamlining and redesign
- Ad Hoc auditing of financial information for CQC inspections
- Assist BA’s to prepare for LA compliance audits
- Ensure Business Administrators are correctly managing service user accounts and reconciling all monies
- Ensure that petty cash is reconciled weekly and communicated to finance correctly, by each business
- Being able to cover gaps within the Business Administration team, where necessary, across the group
The Ideal Group Senior Administrator
You should be commercially aware and ideally, will have some experience within a finance / accounts / payroll function. You will also have strong people management, leadership, decision-making and communication skills. Key skills include:
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects with strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of finance systems and reporting essential as well as knowledge of end to end payroll processes
- Good level of I.T literacy including Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to understand and follow instructions & policies
- Able to use initiative and have the ability to work to, and implement own processes
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good written/verbal communication skills to all business levels
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willing to travel
- Full Driving license and access to own vehicle essential (mileage expenses to be paid)
Rewards and Apply
In return for you hard work as our client’s Group Senior Administrator you will receive a Competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus Benefits. If you have the skills and experience to join the team, they want to hear from you! Click APPLY to register your interest in thr role of Group Senior Administrator.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Group Senior Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job