Our client a removals specialist based in the Midlands is seeking a Group Sales Manager to join their team.
- Full responsibility for Group contribution.
- Daily management of Group sales performance through use of DRR.
- To conduct monthly reviews of Sales and Coordination Team.
- To achieve company conversion targets.
- Manage margins by job via report system.
- Ongoing management and development of local accounts.
- Manage Move Management team through adherence to 'daily task list'.
- Manage all staff to achieve appropriate KPIs.
- To ensure efficient and effective management of Sales Centres in the group
To conduct customer visits, during and after moves to check on quality of service. Ensure that any shortfalls are fully investigated and managed to conclusion.
To conduct all relevant recruitment in line with company guidelines.
Assist management of brand profile on web.
- Complete weekly trading report and monthly forecast for Group.
Investigation of claims and complaints.
- To maintain and monitor an up to date training matrix for all Group management, sales and administrative staff.
- Complete all required monthly returns.
- Ensure all payments are collected in line with contract conditions.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Managerial experience and leadership skills.
- Customer centric.
- Sales management.
- Company centric and team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Problem solving skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to motivate team and create a can do environment.
- Ability to coach and train others.
The ideal candidate will have a solid sales management background from the removals industry.
In return the successful candidate will be offered a salary up to £40,000 plus car allowance and further benefits.