Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting for our Belfast client to recruit a Group Risk Pensions Administrator to join their expanding business
The role of Group Risk Pensions Administrator will be to work as part of a team to deliver a high-quality administration service within agreed timescales to both members and clients in relation to pension schemes.
* Provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client queries and problems
* Ensure that all cases are dealt with in a compliant manner and any action taken is fully documented
* Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained
* Review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers
* Develop & maintain knowledge of the Financial Services market, legislative changes, company policies and procedures
* Maintain and implement P&D in partnership with manager
* Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
* Provide integral support to the sales process in order to help increase new business income
* Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements
* Respond to opportunities to improve service as they arise
* GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
* Absolutely MUST have at least 12 months relevant industry experience
* Proficient Computer Skills (MS Office)
Salary for this role will depend on background and there is an excellent benefits package and on the job, training will be given and there is excellent opportunity for career advancement and development.
Please send your CV via the apply link
- Financial Services
- Group Risk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'