GROUP RISK & HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATOR
Overview of the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join our exciting and vibrant client on a full-time basis as their new Group Risk & Healthcare Administrator. Looking after the service and retention of Lemonade's group risk client bank, this role is integral to the success of the department.
Essential Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a similar position covering Group Risk and/or Healthcare schemes
- Worked within an EBC, IFA or insurer environment
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge concerning Income Protection, Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
Desirable Experience Required:
- Experience of working with Flex
- Knowledge of Critical Illness, Dental and/or Cash Plans
You will be responsible for providing a friendly and professional administration service to a range of clients concerning the Group Risk and Healthcare arrangements for their staff. Other duties will include:
- To service and renew all new and existing policies in a timely and professional manner, including distribution of renewal documentation, chasing payments, general administration, confirming and tracking underwriting requirements
- To ensure the smooth running and timely renewal review of their Group Risk & Healthcare clients through clear communication and information gathering from clients, insurers and any other relevant parties.
- To manage and maintain medical underwriting database for clients and update client on regular basis as required. To provide medical underwriting information to Group Risk Team as and when required for renewal review processing.
- To run the day to day administration of PMI & Dental schemes, including leavers/joiners and any queries members may have.
- Maintenance of an internal database
Number 1 key attribute - Positive attitude, displaying an easy to work with manner and have a can-do mentality!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job