A global consultancy is searching for a Group Risk Consultant (Trainee/Junior) to advise their clients on all aspects of managing the health and well-being of their employees. You will be advising on and implementing group risk and other health related insurances are a key aspect of this service.
The role will be varied and you will be involved in market broking exercises in addition to ongoing day-to-day administration of client arrangements including enquiries in respect of renewals, funding, underwriting and benefits.
To be considered, you must have experience working for an intermediary and you must have knowledge of the group risk market and have consultancy experience, gained within another Broker.
Overview of the role:
- Work with colleagues and clients' on the provision and selection of group risk benefits
- Involved in the administration of clients with regards to all aspects of their employee benefits
- Manage risk benefit providers for own client base using negotiation and influencing skills
- Servicing and retaining existing clients
- Plan and organise renewals with clients
- Design and redesign of benefits
- Liaise with providers and Insurers
- Assist with re-broking exercises
- Verification of providers' contract terms
- Deal with client queries
- Group Risk
- Group Risk Advisor
- Group Risk Adviser
- Group Risk consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'