Group Risk Consultant
Benefex is a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board and that’s where you come in.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Group Risk Consultant to join our wonderful Corporate Benefits team within Benefex Financial Solutions, the broking arm of Benefex Ltd.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Providing quality advice on Regulated products to corporate clients on the following benefits - Registered and Excepted Group Life / Group Income Protection / Critical illness
- Retain and develop client portfolio of Group Risk contracts
- Identify cross selling opportunities and record and maintain in Salesforce
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Consult with the client to understand their needs and objectives
- Support clients with the implementation of schemes and ongoing management
- Develop and maintain relationships with Insurers
- Support more junior members of the team
- Ensure timely delivery of agreed services to client in line with Benefex project plan
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge
- Identify ways of improving proposition and feedback to the business
- To work closely with Benefex Client Service Directors and Consultancy team to deliver terms as required by the business. This may involve weekly project calls and attending and presenting at quarterly client meetings
Minimum level of experience required: (including any industry-specific experience)
- Minimum 5-years, experience in the Group Risk Industry in a client facing role
- Experience dealing with Group Risk Products
- Knowledge of healthcare products would be useful
- Knowledge of pension would be useful
Minimum skillset required:
- Report Writing
- CII Level 4 qualified (Diploma level or above)
- Presentation Skills
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and innovative office environment
- A competitive salary
We know that everyone has commitments outside of work, and we don’t want anyone to feel they’re not able to apply to come and work for us based on the hours they are able to work. We have people working all kinds of working patterns here at Benefex to fit around childcare, public transport, and even their Wednesday evening football match! If you’re not looking for full time working hours, then come and chat to us and we’ll do our best to agree a working pattern with you that works for both you and the business. We recognise that great work is all about what you deliver for the organisation… not the hours you’re in the office.
Interested? Please let us have your details. Start as you mean to go on, though: don’t just bore us with a bog standard CV and dreary cover letter which you’ve used 100 times before for every other vacancy out there. We like people who are creative and challenge the norm, so reflect that in how you apply to come and work for us. A CV is useful, there’s no denying that, but make your application stand out from the crowd and do something different. We like different.
- Corporate Benefits
- Critical Illness
- Presentation Skills
- Group Life
- Income Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"