I am searching for a Group Risk Associate to work alongside and provide support with client management and sales to "lead" Consultants, on group risk products, including but not limited to group life assurance, group income protection and group critical illness.
I need someone with experience with group private medical insurance, dental, cash plan and health screening policies, but is non-essential as training and development will be provided.
Depending on the candidate, there may be the opportunity to directly manage (under senior colleagues' supervision) specific number of telephone based client relationships.
you will have :
- Direct contact with clients to resolve queries, support relationship development and to ensure the timely delivery of services
- Undertaking market review and re-broking exercises for both new and existing clients
- Support lead Consultants in managing the annual client lifecycle activities including directly undertaking the installation process for scheme renewals and transfers
- Attendance and participation at selected client meetings
- Overseeing and maintaining up to date scheme specifications, records and files
- Ensuring that the company FCA requirements are fully adhered to (file maintenance, terms of business, key facts documents, claim register, file checklists)
In return you will benefit from :
- Basic £30,000
- Pensions contribution
- 25 days holiday
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Group Risk Advisor
- Health and Risk
- Group Risk Associate Consultant