Pension/Group Risk Administrator
Our client an established Financial Services firm in Belfast are looking for a Pensions/Group Risk Administrator to join their Private client team.
The Role :
- Provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client queries and problems
- Providing all Employee Benefits Administration including Group Life and Income Protection
- Processing full administration cycle including leavers, joiners & deaths.
- To work as part of a team to deliver a high quality administration service to key private and corporate clients within agreed timescales
About you :
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C or above)
• At least 12 months relevant industry experience
• Computer Skills (MS Office)
Salary for the role is up to from £22K - £25K depending on experience. Also comes with fantastic and comprehensive company benefits package.
Please send your up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'