I'm currently recruiting for a Group Risk Administrator to join a leading Employee Benefits firm based in City of London. My client is in the process of expanding their Group Risk Team, thus are looking to take on a new administrator. My client offers excellent progression and full exam support.
My client are specialise in Group Risk, focusing significantly in the mainstream SME market for Group Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness, as well as possessing expert technical support and priding itself on its ability to provide products which are tailor made to suit their clients' needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To service and renew all new and existing policies in a timely and professional manner, including distribution of renewal documentation, chasing payments, general administration, confirming and tracking underwriting requirements
- To ensure the smooth running and timely renewal/rate review of all their Group Risk clients through clear communication and information gathering with/from clients, insurers and any other relevant parties.
- To manage and maintain medical underwriting database for clients and update client on regular basis as required. To provide medical underwriting information to Group Risk Team as and when required for renewal/rate review processing.
- To ensure that any renewal, administration, report, claims or policy queries are raised with relevant Group Risk colleagues in a timely manner and follow-up of actions as required.
- To update and manage diary system to ensure appropriate follow-up of actions required for policy maintenance and renewal processing.
- To assist the team with new business proposals, quote requests and collations and any reports as required by the Group Risk Team.
- To ensure insurer accounts are accurate, dispatched to clients for timely payment and followed up.
My client is initially offering £30,000 + Bonus & Benefits with full exam support.