Job Title: Group Risk Administrator
Salary: 20,000 - £25,000
An exciting opportunity for an administrator has opened at a highly regarded national financial planning firm that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning for both corporate and personal clients.
They pride themselves on the highest level of personal advice and professionalism that they provide each and every client. You will be working in a supportive company who embrace the latest technology within the industry to help their employees provide the highest level of service.
You will be joining a very well-established firm who are innovative and have secured introducers with other national accountancy and law firms to continue to grow their impressive client base.
This is a great chance to work with some experienced administrators who are handling a variety of group schemes and employee benefits and build on the knowledge that you have within a friendly team environment. There is good variety in the role which comes from looking after a mix of Group Risk Contracts, Group PMI, Group Life, Group income Replacement and Group Critical illness and servicing Group Pensions schemes.
- Obtaining quotations for Group renewals and to ensure that renewals are completed by the due date and sending off proposals to insurers
- Obtaining information with regard to client’s previous benefits and providing the consultant with the information to carry out the necessary transfer analysis.
- Providing support and preparing Auto Enrolments/Workforce Assessment reports to Consultant.
- Providing the consultant with any literature on insurers products, fact-finds quotations that may be required for the meetings.
- Dealing with any queries that may arise from meetings with the client and consultant, ie contribution levels, change of salaries, investment funds, dealing with change of addresses etc.
- Client contact with insurers when obtaining renewal information, quotations, following up application forms and any other query that they or we may have.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience in dealing with Group schemes is essential.
- Strong decision-making ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email, phone or face to face
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
IFA Administrator, private client administrator, Corporate administrator, employee benefits administrator, group scheme administrator, group pensions, group risk
- Employee Benefits
- Pension Schemes
- Group Policy
- Group Life
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job