Working for one most well known brands in the UK you will be supporting the business in its need to identify, measure, monitor manage and report risks across the group.
Working closely with senior management and finance team you will review all aspects of risk management with the following responsibilities:
- Support the Internal Model Application Process
- Support risk appetite process, proposing early warning indicators
- Sustain the stress and scenario testing
- Support development and production of the Actuarial Function reports
- Support the business with risk and capital assessments for new products, businesses and propositions
You will have prior experience of working with the UK regulator on stress and scenario testing, ICA or similar regulatory submissions, good Knowledge of Solvency II regulations
Ideally the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant or actuary with CCAB/FIA status.
For a confidential conversation around the role and a full job description please apply to the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job