A leading National Financial Services business is looking for an Account Manager who must provide the services that have been specified to our clients in our formal agreements with them. These services must be delivered to the highest standard and always on time. These services will typically include the following:
- Manage your own portfolio of clients and group income protection claims resulting from these
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Provide support and advice to clients in all aspects of claims management from making a claim to managing a claim and appeal against a declined claim if necessary.
- Assist the insurer in obtaining relevant information from the client, ensuring a high standard of service from all insurers.
- To maintain accurate and complete claims records for each scheme and each client, including details of on-going case management.
- Highlight any significant claims or administrative issues to the Client Account Manager or Consultant to agree a plan of action and responsibilities in executing this plan.
- Ensure Health Monitor clients provide monthly absence data, contacting the client to discuss specific details of each referral and action if required.
- All claim correspondence should be turned around within 48 hours of receipt and should be followed up within the specified timelines.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, organised and highly motivated.
Group risk experience is desirable- please get in touch to find out more about this role.