A great opportunity has arisen for a Group Risk Account Handler to join a leading Group Risk Insurance brokerage based in either their Theale or Winnersh offices in Berkshire.
You will have the chance to:
• Be part of a growing team within a market-leading insurance brokerage
• Gain experience of working on high quality Group Risk Insurance portfolios including Group Life, Income Protection, Death in Service and Critical Illness policies.
• Progress your career quickly as the firm offers great opportunities for development and promotion to other roles
The role of the Account Handler is to provide office based support to the assigned Account Executive in the day-to-day running of the client portfolio and to manage any changes or amendments to the policies that the client might have.
This will involve, compiling client information and fact finds, liaising with insurers on quotations, inviting and confirming renewals, dealing with mid-term adjustments, providing assistance with claims issues and the collection of premiums.
The Account Handler is the first point of contact for all client and provider queries and so you are expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand what actions are required to meet the expectations of all parties.
This role would ideally suit an Account Handler, Administrator or Underwriter with experience working in the Group Risk sector.
You will ideally:
• Possess practical working experience of the Group Risk insurance process including Group Life and Group Income Protection policies
• Be well organised and prioritise tasks in order of importance
• Be a strong team player and assist with colleagues when required
• Possess proficient IT skills across Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word & Excel
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience as well as the following benefits:
- Annual Bonus
- Company pension contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Hours - 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading brokerage and work in the easily accessible town of Winnersh or Theale, which have great links by road or train.
Please contact us for further details or apply now.
- Health Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Group Policy
- Group Life
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'