A client of ours who currently operate within the technology sector are looking to appoint a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join their growing finance team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for ensuring compliant financial information is reported to the relevant stakeholders within the relevant timeframe.
The role will be responsible for the production of annual and interim statutory reports and direct and indirect tax submissions. This role requires a firm understanding of group statutory reporting and IFRS as well as imperative attention to detail.
- Preparation of the group annual and interim consolidated statutory financial statements, in line with IFRS including disclosure notes
- Ensuring to plan year end processes, including liaison and key point of contact with external auditors when necessary
- Prepare supporting documentation including accounting papers to assist with audit processes
- Manage end to end delivery of the Group and local statutory accounts in conjunction with outsource accountants
- Prepare the submission of corporate returns including corporation tax submissions
- Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns and intrastats for each entity
- Provide detail for outsourced accountants for other countries for calculation of relevant sales taxes
- Calculation and posting of monthly tax
- Calculation and posting of transfer pricing to ensure adherence to tax compliance
- Calculation and posting of monthly consolidation journals
- Submission of corporate returns including the corporation tax submissions
Governance Key Stakeholders
- Group Financial Controller
- Management Accountant
- FP&A Senior
- Accounts Payable Senior
- Group Credit Manager
- Tax authorities
- Outsourced Accountants
- Executive team
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"