Group Reporting Manager
Heyland Recruitment are working with a market leading UK Distribution business in the Warrington area as they look to appoint an experienced Group Reporting Manager. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working closely with the department heads, the Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for the UK Group consolidation process, managing the day to day process for the Group Finance team and production of the consolidated P&L, balance sheet and Cash flow.
* Preparation of the UK consolidation on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for multiple legal entities in accordance with IFRS
* Supervision of the month end close process for all subsidiary companies, ensuring work is completed accurately and on time in adherence to the Group timetable.
* Responsible for the completion of the statutory accounts for multiple entities and liaising with the auditors to ensure timely completion.
* Ensuring timely preparation and accurate reporting to Group and compliance with IFRS for Group Reporting.
* Production of the annual statutory financial statements for Group under appropriate accounting standards for all group companies.
* Manage tax and regulatory/compliance reporting activities for the Group and responsibility for the accounting for pensions
* Provide support to all divisions within the group, assisting the senior management team and contributing towards commercial decision making.
* Responsible for the consolidation for the P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow for forecasts and budgets.
* Preparing the balance sheet forecasting and budgeting models for the multiple legal entities.
The ideal candidate must be a technically strong Qualified Accountant with previous consolidation experience, ideally within a large complex business. You will have experience of producing statutory accounts under IFRS/UK GAAP, demonstrating a keen eye for detail whilst driving process improvement.
This is another fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business that has a fantastic reputation for investing in their employees. The successful candidate will be provided with an excellent platform and full support which will allow them to significantly contribute towards an extremely high calibre finance team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job