A leading E-commerce business based in London is currently recruiting for a Group Reporting Manager to manage a team of 2 in the delivery of the quarter end and year end reporting and management of the Group finance function.
Reporting to the Head of Reporting this role will be responsible for the following duties;
- Delivery of the annual report (FTSE 100 standard)
- Manage the Quarterly reporting process
- Work closely with the Banks to manage the covenant reporting
- Oversee the local countries production of the in-country stats
- Support the commercial business on Technical Accounting issues
- Manage the team to review and support the consolidation of circa 50+ entities
- Involved in Investor Relations process
- Involved in M&A
The successful candidate will need to be fully qualified (ACA or equivalent) and have experience dealing with Listed & multi-national clients (either from Practice or in Industry). Experience managing a team is desirable. Strong communication and inter personal skills are of high importance.
If interested in this role, please call me on .
- Financial Reporting Manager; Group Accounting Manager; financial controller