Group Reporting Manager required for our client, an exciting, growing and already publicly listed technology business with offices in London and Western Europe.
This is an exciting and business-critical role, working at a senior level across all the business units within the Group to set up exemplary finance processes, especially around reporting and audit, therefore, this role would absolutely suit an individual looking for their first role out of Practice.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you, the Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for external group reporting and the consolidation, and will lead important projects in this fast-moving digital environment as the Finance team continues working towards its aim of creating a world-class finance function.
- An ACA (ideally Big 4) Qualified Manager / Senior Manager looking for their first role out of Practice
- Strong IFRS and consolidations experience / knowledge
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to manage more senior and junior partners. Working with Senior Executive team to interpret ongoing financial commitments
- Experienced in cross-border working, negotiating the nuances of an international team based in different locations, including travel where necessary
Role will include:
- Lead the delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated group and sub-group financial statements in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Own group year-end and quarterly reporting processes - Manage the relationship with external Auditors
- Lead preparation of supporting audit documentation including accounting papers to assist with audit close process, co-ordinate responses as required from local accounting and divisional business unit teams
- Lead preparation of quarterly and annual accounts (including preparation of key statements and supporting notes)
- Provide in-depth analytical review and commentary, specifically comparing current performance versus prior period, to enable performance improvement
- Review, develop and maintain appropriate accounting policies and processes ensuring compliance with governing accounting standards
- Prepare consolidation journals, eliminations, group intercompany reconciliations, foreign exchange impacts
- Deliver accounts for statutory entities at a local level
- Work with the Group Financial Controller and Head of Accounting on Group tax issues
- Other ad hoc projects as they arise
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job