Our client are a FTSE retailer who are looking to bring in a Group Accountant for what will be a very busy year end period.
The role will report into the Group Reporting Manager and will assist in the production of all the internal group management reporting information and to produce the financial element for the year end external announcements to the highest standards.
The key responsibilities are:
Produce the year-end financial statements under IFRS.
- Produce the consolidated budget and forecasts for submission to management, including consolidation and cash flows.
- Produce quarterly sales and profit figures on a timely basis for inclusion in Stock Exchange announcements.
The candidate requirements for this position are:
ACA qualified having trained in practice, whilst auditing listed companies.
- Experience of being involved in year end reporting
- Group consolidation experience
If you meet the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply to this position and we will be in touch once your application has been reviewed.
- Retail Group reporting year end finance financial accountant IFRS US GAAP ACA ACCA FCA FCCA SENIOR MANAGER