The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Reporting Manager for an International Technology business based in North London / Hertfordshire. Reporting to the Head of Finance the Group Reporting Manager will take responsibility for preparing the Annual Report, Half-Year Results and the Financial Statements for this International Plc. As Group Reporting Manager this role will provide technical advice and guidance and support the Finance Department in ad hoc project, process improvement, management reporting and other related finance projects.
Taking responsibility for the year end and half year end financial reporting processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting output in accordance with IFRS
- Overall responsibility for the timing and accurate preparation of all financial information in the annual report
- Overall responsibility for the Project Management of the annual report â€" from design to finished product â€" including liaising with investor relations, legal, HR and other areas of the business
- Overseeing the preparation of information for the year end audit and the interim review
- Overseeing the preparation of the financial statements for the Groupâ€™s subsidiaries and ensure filing deadlines are met
- Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly control packs as part of the month end process
- Managing the performance and development of the financial reporting team
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified with an excellent academic pedigree and significant post-qualified experience. They will have Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and experience of preparing/auditing financial statements under IFRS. They will have the ability to effectively communicate technical matters with both senior management and non-technical audiences.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job