A well known retail business has an immediate requirement for a Group Reporting Manager for a period of 3 months.
The role will encompass the following duties below and requires someone who is immediately available and locally based.
- Support timely and accurate delivery of management accounts each period
- Manage period end "roll up" process.
- Fully understand the system steps required to deliver management accounts and proactively manage impact of business changes on this process.
- Develop management accounts and process to reflect business change and new requirements
- Prepare the balance sheet tracker report each period, identify risks and opportunities in the group balance sheet.
- Reconcile and review owned balance sheet accounts
- Complete ad hoc analysis and projects as required
- Support delivery of statutory accounts in line with internal and external timetable.
- Deliver owned statutory account sections, ensure in line with IFRS.
- Provide technical accounting support to finance team, including liaison with auditors,
- Investigate changes to accounting standards and impact on Group
To apply for this role you will be a fully qualified accountant with good spreadsheet skill and excellent attention to detail. You will also be deadline focussed and possess excellent analytical and communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job