A leading natural resources company is seeking a Group Reporting Analyst to join their Central London based office. They are seeking a qualified Accountant who has experience of group consolidations and quarterly/year-end group external reporting. The role will incorporate technical and commercial accountant tasks. This position is due to last 3 months in duration, however there is a strong potential to be extended.
- Work with operations and corporate departments to deliver forecast and budget information
- Liaise with assigned operations, development projects or corporate offices to build strong working relationships
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of audit by liaising with external auditors
- Prepare technical accounting papers and audit committee reporting
- Prepare quarterly releases, financial statements
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified ACA Accountant or equivalent
- Strong post qualification experience within the natural resources industry is desirable
- Must have superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Calm manner - able to work under pressure and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and work as part of a team
An excellent business that takes pride in developing their staff, please submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job