A permanent Group Reporting Accountant job paying £35k per annum for an organisation in Droitwich.
£35,000 per annum
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a trusted and reputable organisation based in Droitwich. My client is looking for a Group Reporting Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, you will be required to prepare and circulate monthly MI to Budget Holders, PLC Leadership and Holdings board.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and uploading to data processing systems and implementation of the Group Sales & PL Budget by entity, by currency, by period by budget holder
- Preparation and implementation of the Group Cashflow and Capex Budget by entity, by currency
- Design and preparation of Group MI including BU PL's, PL Forecasts and CF Forecasts
- Prepare and distribute monthly MI to budget holders, PLC Leadership and Holdings Board in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Preparation of variance analysis of expenditure
- Productivity variances and formal reviews of such monthly analysis
- Managing, setting and monitoring the transfer prices between the Group entities
- Conduct adhoc fiscal investigations and financial due diligence as requested
- Completing the submission of insurance declarations and national statistics
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Previous experience in a similar financial reporting role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Able to work towards strict deadlines
- High attention to detail
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and the chance to work for an organisation that is constantly growing; highlighted by their move to new offices in Worcester early next year. As well as a fantastic company culture and working environment, there is a flexible benefits platform on offer which includes private healthcare, pension, life insurance, generous holiday, progression opportunities and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'