Group Reporting Accountant
Our client is one of the leading real estate, infrastructure, investment and transport companies in the UK.
We are currently handling an excellent opportunity for a 1 to 3-year qualified ACA to join the business in the role of Group Reporting Accountant.
This is an excellent career move if you plan to progress in time to Financial Controller in that the role is ultimately responsible for all elements of group reporting.
- All aspects of Group Financial Reporting including consolidation, forecasting and planning
- Review and develop processes and controls
- Review of and improvements to group reporting
- Provision of timely and accurate information to Financial Controller and senior management
- Group cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Supporting UK FC and FD in adhoc projects
- Group reporting Accountant