BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Group Reporting Accountant to join their team of staff in the Finance department within Head Office - London.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Strong academics are essential – it is key that this candidate has potential and intellect, and this is well evidenced by strong academics.
- Will be a degree educated, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) who ideally will have held a challenging role in a dynamic, well controlled, multi-site service driven organisation or will have worked for a big four or top mid-tier practice.
- Strong accounting technical expertise (IFRS and FRS101 required).
- Strong complex group consolidation experience.
Duties of this role include:
- The role is based within the Group Finance department, located near Waterloo and specifically within the Group Financial Reporting team. The department’s role is to provide first class financial reporting and analysis to support the needs of a significant business in a complex and evolving market. With the diverse range of various stakeholders to which the group reports in this challenging environment, it is pivotal that all financial reporting is both accurate and timely.
- General Healthcare Mixer Partnership LLP is the holding company for BMI and currently split into separate operating (“OpCo”) and property holding (“Magnolia PropCo”) companies which are aggregated under a single Group entity, General Healthcare Mixer Partnership LLP (“Mixer”). This role will be integral in the reporting of the entire Group, including PropCo as well as Opco.
- To ensure success in the role, the successful candidate will have strong financial and technical acumen, combined with a natural commercial instinct. The candidate will need to be meticulous, and attention to detail is imperative along with strong technical experience of complex group consolidations. Personality fit is key; we are looking for a self-starter who takes initiative, is motivated and is well organised.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job