Morgan McKinley are partnering with a national recognised FMCG business to recruit a Group Reporting Accountant to join a busy vibrant team. The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Consolidation of Group financial results (including all departments, subsidiaries and associates).
- Preparation of sections of both the Annual Report and interim financial reporting.
- Preparing analysis and explaining actual corporate financial performance on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis.
- Support key corporate goals and objectives through the preparation of consolidated group accounts.
- Provide an understanding of quarterly reporting.
- Develop a broad understanding of financial aspects of the business.
- Support on ad hoc corporate or departmental initiatives/projects.
- Prepare statutory accounts for a number of centrally managed subsidiaries.
The suitable candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified or have experience of a similar role in another international FMCG brand.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.