An ideal opportunity for a part or fully qualified ACCA/ACA /CIMA candidate to join the financial and management reporting team of a very successful business.
- Supporting the Financial Controller and assisting senior management throughout the business.
- Providing timely, accurate and reliable management information.
- Undertaking processing of information for statutory reporting and tax returns including quarterly VAT returns.
- Liaising with external auditors for interim audit, year-end audit and submission of tax packs.
- Supporting the monthly consolidation process with all key variances and trends explained.
Candidates will be considered who are looking for a first move from practice or seeking to progress in industry. You must be comfortable working with large amounts of data from a variety of sources. Have strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Good time management able to prioritise and delegate tasks to meet strict deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate across the business. Attractive salary and benefits, including parking. Excellent future opportunities to progress within the group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job