A Group Quality Manager opportunity has become available, within a leading First Tier supplier of metal fabricated components across the globe. Located within the Worcestershire area, this company is offering a competitive salary package of up to £50,000 (negotiable), as well as up to a 15% bonus, for the best professional in this field.
Group Quality Manager Duties include -
- Ensuring the business retains the TS 16949 & ISO 9001 standards.
- Management of teams of staff including - Quality management, Quality Engineers and Inspectors.
- Create, implement and maintenance of an APQP plan.
- Ensuring that FMEA's and Control Plans are kept up to date.
- Manage the overview of PPAP documentation.
- Work closely with the NPI team, to ensure tooling and products meet the required specifications and Quality standards are adhered to.
- Ensuring the 8D plan is produced in event of any failure.
- Working alongside the purchasing team to ensure all suppliers are supplying approved/correct parts and materials.
- Helping with the selection of preferred suppliers and management following this.
- Making sure internal tooling and process fit the specifications.
- Promoting training of production supervisors and operators.
- Reporting back to the directors.
- Travel to clients and suppliers, both in UK and overseas as/when required.
The successful Group Quality Manager will have -
- Quality Management experience within a similar manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of Quality Engineering Processes.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/TS16949/IATF - desirable
- Proactive work ethic.
- Customer & supplier management experience.
- Knowledge of Quality tools such as APQP FMEA, Control plan 8D,5Y
- Relevant engineering/manufacturing degree or HND, BTec/NVQ equivalent.
- Able to travel throughout the UK and overseas as/when required.
Group Quality Manager Position benefits -
- Annual salary of £50,000 (negotiable).
- Up to a 15% bonus.
- Work credit card for accommodation (Business class) and any other expenses.
- Pool car as/when required.
- Opportunity to join the business Board of Directors.
To apply for this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job