Group Purchase Ledger Clerk
Your new company
An exciting growing company based in Yarnton are looking for an experienced accounts payable clerk to join the successful and growing finance team.
Your new role
As Group Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties will include:
- Ensuring the integrity of the purchase ledger records and transactions at all times
- Inputting all invoices for two businesses within the group circa 500-600 per month
- Resolution of purchase ledger queries
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Processing group expenses and petty cash
- Production and processing of mid and month end BACs supplier payment runs
- Reconciliation of GBP and foreign currency bank accounts
- Assist with preparation of VAT returns
- Identify and prepare month end files for prepayments and accruals
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in accounts payable and the various duties surrounding, candidates who can demonstrate process improvement are preferred with good IT skills. Excellent communication and using your own initiative is key.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a full time permanent job paying between £18,000 - £24,000 plus benefits, dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- AP / purchase ledger