The company has a requirement for a dynamic Group Project Manager to work across its two North East Sites: Darlington & Newton Aycliffe. This role brings the successful applicant an autonomous working environment, with the chance to make a significant contribution. This role is busy, with the scope for development and requires a forward thinking self starter with experience in managing varying levels of communication. Day to day you will spend time working with the internal departments to ensure customer projects are delivered on time in full.
You will be involved in the design and development of new products and will assist in the delivery of existing projects worldwide. This role does involve travel across the world, infrequently, however flexibility to do so is essential
You will have the ability to provide a technical link between the sales team, customers and the production of the product.
- Have education in an appropriate mechanical engineering discipline. Candidates with a higher level qualification or equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Be confident in the use of computer aided design software and in the production of working drawings.
- Be willing to undertake some overseas travel (Attending/Exhibiting at trade shows/Client visits/trade missions)
- Have a willingness to learn and be inquisitive
- Be confident to use own initiative
- Have good timekeeping and organisation
- Be excellent communication skills with all levels
- Assist with the quoting and preparation of tenders, shipping and related administration.
- Have a valid driving license
- Have a valid passport with no restrictions
Hours of work would be predominantly Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm. However, you must be willing to be flexible and adjust to the needs of the business.
- 22 days holiday (inreasing with length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite gym
- Friendly team to work with!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job