- Production of monthly project accounts
- Oversee billing, credit control, time and expenses process, cash flow forecasting
- Financial analysis, insight and challenge to drive improved profitability as a key part of the management team
- Commercial modelling and bid support, including pricing and cash flow/profit forecasting
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Manage, support and develop a team
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with a strong commercial focus and excellent Excel skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job