Role Title: Group Product Manager Managed Hosting
Role Location: Newbury
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
Our Cloud and Hosting Services business services more than 1,200 public sector and enterprise customers across the world. We have 17 data centres in the UK, Ireland and South Africa that are complemented by a network of Vodafone and partner facilities, enabling us to offer a service on a truly global scale. Our vision is to be the provider of choice for network connected Cloud and IT services for Enterprise and we are investing heavily in our network and geographic capability to ensure we can deliver on this. The Group Product Manager Managed Hosting role will be accountable for the product lifecycle of several products within the Cloud & Security portfolio, covering principally the mature portfolios of Managed Hosting and Co-location. The role covers Vodafone’s global footprint of national corporates via our local markets and multi-nationals via Vodafone Global Enterprise. You will need to work with teams across the globe and in many disciplines, leading product developments and in-life product management.
With us you will:
- Own the medium-term product roadmap
- Support the Line of Business in wider business strategy and long-term planning
- Translate proposition and sales demands into product requirements
- Support the Local Market product teams – both current and future
- Optimise and improve the commercial performance of your products
What you can expect from us:
- Having impact on development of products dedicated for organizations around the world
- Collaborating with a highly energetic and professional group of individuals
- Flexible working environment
We need you to have:
- Experience in Product Management
- International proven track record in working with different OpCos/markets
- Experience in IT Services and Cloud
- Working knowledge of Cloud providers / technology vendors
- Excellent communication skills
Commitment from Vodafone:
We are not only multinational but multicultural too. Diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences. If you have a disability, learning difficulty, medical condition or any other individual need, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left:
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://our-business/technology/
Read more stories here: https://life-vodafone/?page=1#content
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at
The future is exciting. Ready?