Group Procurement Manager
Are you an experienced, CIPS Qualified, Procurement Professional looking for a new opportunity?
MSS People are currently working with a well-establish and successful North East business looking to recruit an experienced Group Procurement Manager. The successful Post holder will take responsibility for the procurement of all materials, major sub contracts and services.
Group Procurement Manager Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of quotations, preparation of RFQ's, issue of purchase order of materials
- Work closely with Managers and Directors to implement procurement strategies
- Contribute to project plans
- Support Bid and Tender activities
- Lead cost-down activities across all projects
- Analyse scope of supply and contract agreements
- Supplier risk analysis
- Work alongside Project and Commercial teams
- Arrange transport / shipment of contract deliverables
- Prepare monthly Buyers report for presentation
Group Procurement Manager Skills and Experience:
- Member of Institute of Procurement Managers with appropriate qualifications to degree standard
- CIPS Qualified
- At least 3 years experience in Procurement Manager role
- In depth experience with ISO 9001 / 14000 / 18001 QHSE systems
- Excellent negotiation, communication and leadership skills
- Experience in managing, mentoring and directing team members
Please apply today for this permanent opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job