My client, a major procurement consultancy are seeking a Management Consultant with experience in supply chain management and resourcing frameworks to join their team as soon as possible.
Main duties will include
- Deliver procurement processes, procurement projects, transformation and change
- Deliver maximum value cost improvements and benefits to clients
- To create effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients to deliver allocated projects and anticipating and responding to client requirements
- Simultaneously managing projects across more then one engagement
- Undertaking Opportunity Assessment Reviews to identify savings opportunities
- Leading the strategic savings initiatives across areas of project responsibility
- Deploy contact management and SRM principles to deliver effective performance management and continuous improvements for clients where applicable
- Identification and escalation of up selling opportunities
To be considered for this position you will have strong experience working within procurement, be available at short notice and be able to work away from home on occasions as this role will include travel to other sites as required.
Momentum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job