Group Paid Media Manager - Retail - Manchester City Centre - £55,000
Are you an expert in all things paid media? Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Join a global retail business based in Manchester City Centre as their new Group Paid Media Manager and manage and mentor a team to success!
Our client is a high-flying, forward-thinking retail company with offices across the globe. The business prides themselves on putting their loyal customers and employees at the heart of everything they do and are constantly aiming to drive their services forward. As they continue to grow and dominate the market, they are now looking to hire a talented and highly skilled Group Paid Media Manager to join them on their adventure.
Working within the digital department, the Group Paid Media Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing all search marketing activities across the business in order to drive traffic, bookings, and revenue from various search engines. The successful candidate will also be accountable for developing all paid media activities whilst ensuring that all best practices are executed and all budgets are adhered to. The right candidate will be curious with strong commercial awareness and excellent managerial skills.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join a multi-award-winning business!
The Main Responsibilities of the Group Paid Media Manager:
- Devise and execute the paid media marketing strategy for both the business’ international and local markets in order to maximise booking targets.
- Ensure that all campaigns are successful and within brand guidelines by working closely with the international PPC agencies.
- Work closely with the UX team in order to optimise all landing pages and regularly provide detailed updates on conversion rates and quality scores.
- Liaise closely with the digital marketing team in order to ensure that all activities are coherent across the business.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of paid media performance and create a detailed roadmap of activity.
- Manage and motivate two direct reports in order to guarantee the highest quality of work is produced.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Group Paid Media Manager:
- At least 3 years SEM experience is essential
- Educated to degree level or a similar marketing qualification
- Has a Google AdWords/Bing certification
- Previous experience managing a team whilst also managing a multi-million-pound search budget
- Proven experience working across keyword research, bid optimisation and account management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and ad copy/landing page testing is vital
- An analytical individual who has the ability to turn large data sets into actionable insights
- An additional language, preferably Spanish or German, would be an ideal but not compulsory.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'