Group Operations Administrator
Salary: Competitive – Depending on Experience
Hours / Days potentially flexible for the right candidate
About the company:
Our client is a well-established family run business and the UK’s largest independent steel stockholder, with their own distribution fleet and sites across the UK. With 43 companies within the group, based across 25 locations, their extensive steel processing facilities are world-class and their expertise and advanced specialist skills have ensured the outstanding success of a diverse range of high-profile projects around the globe.
The Group Operations Administrator is required to work as part of the Group Operations Team providing confidential administrative support to the department primarily but not exclusively including Health and Safety, Business Improvement, Transport, HR and Energy & Facilities.
Duties of the Group Operations Administrator:
- Booking facilities
- Producing agendas
- Taking and transcribing confidential minutes of meetings
- Producing reports
- Manage incoming emails, calendars and post for members of the team
- Collating data streams and producing statistics
- Researching and reporting on topics key to the development of the team.
Requirements of the Group Operations Administrator:
- The successful candidate must have good IT skills i.e. word, excel, Powerpoint and a willingness to learn and contribute.
- You must be a confident communicator with good attention to detail and organisational skills in this busy and varied post.
- You should be methodical in your approach with excellent communication skills.
- An analytical mindset would be beneficial.
- The right person will be able to collaborate between departmental functions both at local and group level but with a strong self-motivation when working alone.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Group Operations Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!