Group Marketing Manager
Our client requires a Group Marketing Manager on a permanent basis based in Aberdeen
To lead the Global Marketing Plan our client - incorporating Retail (multi-brands), Manufacturing and Corporate Divisions - to achieve each Division’s marketing objectives (Growth, Patient Retention, Brand Awareness & Employer Branding).
To lead the Marketing Executive, ensuring they are following the strategic marketing plan which will ensure patients’ needs are met resulting in new patient business and increased retention of existing patients whilst maximising sales and profits for Retail.
Strategy and Planning
- Plan and implement a Global Marketing Strategy (traditional and digital) on an annual basis by liaising with the Divisional Heads and CEO to achieve Group objectives.
- Review the Global Marketing strategies (traditional and digital) on a regular basis, amending as necessary to ensure that the agreed strategy is implemented, working and delivering results.
- Review the sales targets and review the Profit and Loss Account monthly in conjunction with the CEO, revising targets and making amendments as necessary to reflect market conditions and new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge and understanding of current promotions, offers etc. and proactively publicise these to both new and existing customers
- Analyse & report findings to Group Management to include - Campaign Success, Patient Acquisition success, trends & analytics.
- Develop comprehensive project plans for each concept to include detailed financial information and a clear indication of how the project will both improve profitability and enhance the brand image of the Company.
- Ensure all campaigns fit within the overall strategy to maintain a cohesive brand image and to ensure that projects complement and enhance each other wherever possible.
- Work with the CEO to develop formal account management and budgeting processes to show ROI for each project and sales and business development activity.
- Work closely with relevant managers within the Company to develop implementation plans for approved projects, developing timelines and allocating responsibilities for tasks as necessary.
- Lead and manage all projects to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Confidently present new project concepts to the Management Team for approval, ensuring all relevant information is to hand to answer any questions they may have.
- Present to the Divisional Heads whenever relevant any updates on projects, services and products and involve the Retail Managers in identifying potential project ideas.
- Design and supply communication material that can be rolled out to staff in all practices to ensure that all staff are aware of new projects, to ensure staff engagement.
- Work with Marketing Executive and Head Office (CRM) Administrator on customer relationship management processes and systems including:-
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of customer retention/customer relationship management through the px recall database
- Weekly planning with the CRM administrator to ensure that planning and scheduling of all patient correspondence is all on target
- Monitor uptake per branch. Formulate plans to try and increase uptake
- Motivate, lead and manage all direct reports to ensure an awareness of and compliance with corporate standards in relation to both performance and behaviour
- Undertake performance reviews of all direct reports, setting individual objectives, agreeing development plans and assessing overall performance.
- Keep up to date with developments in optics and technology to ensure the Company makes use of new technological advances in optics to stay ahead of the competition and to create new and innovative solutions for customers
- Keep up to date with advances and innovations in marketing techniques through networking, research and professional development.
- Act as an ambassador for the Company at all times, leading by example to promote exceptional customer service at all time
- Any other duties as required to assist in the generation of new sales and retention of existing business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"