Group Management Accountant for an established organisation experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Your new company
An established organisation with an international presence is experiencing a period of sustained growth and expansion and is seeking a proactive and progressive Qualified Accountant to join them in the newly created role of Group Management Accountant.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller this is a high profile role within the team, with the opportunity to develop your career and skills set:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for subsidiaries including variance analysis
- Group accounting requirements will include coordination, review and interrogation of month end accounts submitted by overseas subsidiaries
- Monthly Group consolidation including collating monthly accounts package for Board level
- Assisting in annual statutory accounts preparation
- Submission of VAT return / intrastat declarations
- Assisting in the preparation, development and review of the annual budget for subsidiaries
- Monitoring of accruals and prepayments
- Review and reconciliation of inter-company loan accounts
- Supporting with treasury activities
- Development of reporting systems to support key stakeholders and decision making processes
- Preparation of monthly KPIs
- Preparation of the companies UK corporation taxation schedules
- Daily supervision and mentoring of accounts support staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACCA/CIMA Qualified seeking the next chapter in your career. Advanced systems and Excel skills will be pivotal, alongside proven experience in extracting complex data from accounting systems. An ability to communicate with key stakeholders across the wider business will be essential, combined with a positive approach and strong team work ethic and the ability to lead and motivate finance colleagues.
What you'll get in return
Full-time position of 35 hours a week
Competitive bonus scheme
Contributory pension scheme (9%)
Share save scheme
Free car parking
Training and development opportunities
A rare opportunity to join this established organisation at their head office in Bury St Edmunds, with excellent long-term career prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job