Sellick Partnership is currently seeking a Group Management Accountant to work with an established business based in Cheshire. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through a major period of change and have a number of high profile projects that are scheduled to complete in the next 18 months. The organisation has a complex group structure and requires a candidate who has previous experience of working in a large business with high levels of governance. With a number of awards under their belts and a growing share price this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitions candidate to join one of the UK's premier blue chip firms.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller the Group Management Accountant will have responsible for reporting across a number of cost centres and will have exposure to working with a range of stakeholders. Once in role the candidate will be responsible for the following areas:
- Production of monthly / quarterly management accounts and the associated management pack
- Liaise with key stakeholders to challenge monthly results
- Production of rolling forecasts with commentary linked to the findings
- Budget preparation and analysis of key information
- Production of Management Information, board / reporting packs and relevant commentary for senior executive team
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Production of the flash reports and information needed to compile the 5 year business plan
- Completion of complex intercompany reconciliations
- Oversee the cost management processes for a number of business unit areas
- Responsible for consolidating business unit submissions
- Responsible for challenging inaccurate financial information
- Liaising with auditors in relation to year end results
Candidates wishing to apply for the Group Management Accountant role will be a CCAB qualified accountant and will ideally have experience of working in a highly regulated environment. The candidate will have proven experience of working in complex, fast paced environment with tight reporting deadlines. Ideally candidates will have experience of producing monthly board packs with in depth commentaries linked to key findings, monthly and quarterly management accounts and in depth management information. Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to business partner with individuals across the group is key.