Our client, a global business is recruiting a Group Management Accountant to join its busy finance team. The business has experienced rapid growth in recent years and as a result this new role has been created for a part qualified/QBE management accountant to join an ever-growing market leader.
Working in a talented and dedicated finance team, this role would suit someone who seeks a dynamic working environment in a role which offers both routine and the opportunity to make improvements and streamline processes.
- Preparation and consolidation of the monthly group management accounts and production of the monthly board pack
- Review of entity reporting for accuracy and consistency
- Preparation of weekly consolidated cash flows
- Liaison with reporting entities on group accounting policies and when required, further KPI analysis
- Compilation and review of entity financial performance
- Production of regular KPI reports for review by senior management
- Effective liaison with overseas finance teams to understand and analyse financial results
- Develop strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Part qualified accountant (ACMA, ACA, or ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Management accounting experience
- Experience of working within a busy finance department
- Good experience of computerised financial systems with the ability to enhance reporting facilities
- Experience of working with finance operations in regional/global locations would be an advantage
- Good spreadsheet manipulation skills
- Ability to adapt system-generated reports and general information to meet the requirements of senior management
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven track record of delivering accurate information to strict timescales in fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Salary is circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Holidays are 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company health scheme
- Free car parking
How to apply
Please click on apply to send in your CV in the first instance and one of the team will be in touch.
- Cash Flow
- Management Accounts
- KPI Reports