Group IT Manager, Leading global Scottish business, Edinburgh, 60k
Group IT Operations Manager, Edinburgh, £60k + Benefits
Your new company
You will be joining a highly successful international Scottish company that is a true household name. Headquartered in central Edinburgh, they employ over 1000 people across more than 15 global sites. They have enjoyed significant success in recent years with expansion throughout Europe, North America and Australia. Turnover has grown from £50m to £300m in just over 10 years.
They now have an immediate requirement for a Group IT Operations Manager.
Your new role
Your key areas of responsibility will include all corporate infrastructure, service desk, hardware and networks. With a core team of 15 staff (primarily based in Scotland) you will ensure the organisation has the necessary infrastructure and support in place to meet it's objectives. You will report directly to the Global IT Director.
What you'll need to succeed
Key skills needed:
- You will have a strong technical background and be confident in taking both a hands on and leadership role in supporting and improving the infrastructure.
- A strong track record implementing and support physical IT infrastructure.
- Experienced in the planning and delivery of process improvements.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable reporting to board level.
- A strong understanding of current and upcoming IT industry trends and their implications for the business.
This is an exciting role which offers the chance to build on your existing IT management and technical experience. You will have an opportunity to influence the shape of the IT function within a dynamic global business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.