Are you looking for a new opportunity coming into 2018 and have a talent for analysing IT Business processes?
Would you like to work in a team-centric environment that can offer you progression and development in your career moving forward?
Do you want to join a business going through significant growth and development within their IT & Technology function and be the first person into a newly created role?
If so, this could be a perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a global, market leading business that are currently looking for a Group IT Business Analyst to join them at their head office in Woking.
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
- 3-5 years experience of working within an IT Business Analyst role
- Worked within a business that is going through IT growth and transformation
- Confident in stand alone role and able to learn and understand current business processes and help to model new processes/ procedures
- A good technical background with excellent stakeholder management
- If you have worked within the leisure, entertainment or arts arena then this would be a distinctive advantage.
This role will require occasional local travel to my client’s second office in central London but all travel expenses will be reimbursed.
This role is really a unique opportunity to join a growing and forward thinking business in a new role which can offer lots of visibility across the business and future opportunity for progression.
My client can offer a market leading salary along with 25 days holiday as standard plus bank holidays, private healthcare and pension contribution.
- Business Analyst
- Business Mapping
- Requirement Specifications
- Stakeholder Management