BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Group Internal Auditor to join their team of staff in the Group Audit department within Head Office - London.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Accountancy or IA experience and CCAB/CMIIA qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to:
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Manage/resolve stakeholder concerns
- Influence through clear, informed and logical argument and discussion
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage conflicting
- Ability to analyse date and information, including trend analysis
- Strong organisation skills
- IT Literate, including the use of software and systems
Duties of this role include:
- Working within the Group audit function to deliver integrated audit in an efficient, robust and cost effective way to ensure collaborative working with the audit team and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing independent assurance on Financial and Business processes and controls within BMI and reporting on assurance matters to the Executive Team, Shareholders and Regulatory bodies.
- Supporting hospitals’ understanding of the Policies and Standards that they are required to comply with and that these are embedded across the Group
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.