Astute are recruiting for an Internal Auditor working for a £billion-multinational business with extensive operations in the UK.
Reporting into the Group Internal Audit Manager, the Internal Auditor will be responsible for completing business audits to provide independent assurance on risk, control and governance to the Audit Committee of the Board and other stakeholders that the relevant Imperial businesses are adequately managing their key risks.
This role will be Home-based with travel required to various location in the UK only.
Internal Auditor - Your responsibilities:
- Assist in delivery of the Group Audit Plan with the planning, execution and reporting of risk-based audits on business processes and projects covering financial and operational operations.
- Undertake audit through to producing detailed audit reports, to appropriate standards, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Provide advice on the implementations required, working in partnership with the business managers.
- Effectively apply internal audit methodologies, technologies and tools on all audits.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the audit programme and risk based audit methodology.
- Advise Management from various disciplines to improve knowledge and application of risk and control mechanisms in the business, developing and applying knowledge of best practice as appropriate.
- Follow up audit recommendations with management to ensure they have been implemented.
Internal Auditor - Your background:
- Part or Qualified Accountant and/or Auditor (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA)
- Excellent communicator, able to facilitate discussions and influence business managers and communicate across the business from shop floor to board level.
- Strong report writing skills, able to convey critical information clearly and succinctly.
- Full Driving License.
- Able to work both on you own initiative or as part of the Group Audit team.
Internal Auditor - Your rewards:
- Up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Either Company Car or Car Allowance
- High-matched pension
- Life Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job