Group Internal Audit Job | FMCG Manufacturing organisation | £30000 - 40000 + bens and bonus | Glasgow HQ
Your new company
An international manufacturing organisation, based in Glasgow are looking to add head count within the internal audit and risk function. This is a really exciting time to be joining the business, as my client is going through a period of change due to extensive growth and continued success in the market.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Director of Audit & Risk Management, you will provide effective, independent and efficient assurance to the Supervisory Board via the Audit Committee, the Executive Committee and the management teams concerning the adequacy of the internal control environment, and the identification, assessment, and management of business risks.
You will be supporting the Lead Internal Auditors in the delivery of larger internal audit reviews across the Group and to lead and deliver discrete audits, control assessments and risk projects.
This role provides an outstanding opportunity for global travel, where you will be supporting the team on large audits and leading on smaller scale audits.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA, ACA, ACCA, CIA, IIA professional qualification or similar
- Demonstrable experience in the successful delivery of a range of internal or external audits
- Outstanding interpersonal & influencing skills, coupled with the ability to engage with leaders and process owners throughout the business
- Eagerness to learn quickly and to obtain extensive experience of an exciting, fast-moving, international business.
- Willingness to travel worldwide - circa 40%
What you'll get in return
An outstanding opportunity to join an international manufacturing organisation going through a period of change due to success. You will receive a salary up to £40,000 per annum with excellent benefits and up to 10% performance related bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.