One of the UK's leading food manufacturing organisations is looking for a proven HSE leader to help drive their performance.
This is a strategic role that requires a hands-on approach. The role will be working across multiple fast-paced sites where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic individual with the ability to influence and engage others.
The operation ranges from Merseyside down to Cornwall. A West Midlands base would be preferable but can be flexible within reason.
- Develop the HSE culture across multiple sites within the UK
- Work with key stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
- To be the driving force for HSE performance.
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Proven leadership skills - Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach - The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and high-risk environment. Ideally, have FMCG experience.
Reference: LT - 11933